The most prominent features of our optical technology are:
- Wide area collimated light source, making full use of the large mirror optical system.
- Idealized optical system layout, to take advantage of our unique optical designs.
- Uniform high-intensity illumination, provided by the unique lens structure of the optical system.
These advanced features are made possible by research and development of the following:
- Super-high-pressure mercury lamp offering high-intensity output. (However, even UV-LED can be accommodated.)
- Fly-eye lens embodying our unique design and manufacturing methods (patent held by Japan Science Engineering).
- High reflectivity mirrors
The implementation of our innovative and ingenious technology enables large areas to be uniformly illuminated at high intensity, resulting in superior transfer precision during exposure.