Proximity exposure system that realizes a uniform exposure of a big substrates (16 42-inch unit areas)
- Our original techniques supporting high accuracy
＜Optical gap sensors＞ make a proximity gap with high speed & accuracy in a non-contact manner.
＜High-speed image processing technique＞ achieves a cameras-mask and a mask-substrate alignment with high accuracies
- Stable handling
The mask holder and the substrate stage stand upright, which eliminates any compensation for self-weight bending of the mask, the mask holder and the substrate stage.
- For cleanliness
Based on our experiences and designs of the exposure systems for color filters that have higher requirements against particles, we implemented clean measures considering dust generation management in the drive systems and interior air flow.
- Capable of full-area one-shot exposure of large-size substrates
- The exposure plane, the mask and the substrate stand upright, which eliminates any compensation for self-weight bending.
- Our original non-contact optical gap sensors enable making a proximity gap between a mask and a substrate with high speed & accuracy
- edge sensors enable high accuracy pre-alignment of substrates
- Our original image processing enables achieving a cameras-mask and a mask-substrate alignment with high accuracy.
- Employing the low declination angle optical system improves transcription/transfer accuracy.
- Our original mirror optical system realizes collimated light covering full exposure area uniformly
- Complete isolation between the main body and lamp housing reduces influence of heat on the main body.