- Original high-speed image processing technology allows highly accurate mask alignment with wafer.
- Auto-mask changer is mounted. Applicable to mask library.
- Non-contact pre-aligner is mounted. High precision feeding is achieved without damaging substrates.
- DNK original parallel compensating mechanism accurately controls proximity gap.
- Original mirror optical system is mounted. Uniform illumination over irradiated plane and high intensity are achieved.
- Up to 2 cassettes can be set for each loader and unloader. (Option)
- Temperature of the substrate stage and masks can be controlled with the cooling system. (Option)
|Dimension||Φ6″ x t0.625 mm(6″ = Φ150 mm) +/- 0.2 mm|
|Φ8″ x t0.725 mm(8″ = Φ200 mm) +/- 0.2 mm|
|Tact Time||Proximity exposure：19 s/wafer
(One parallelism compensation per lot)
|Alignment Accuracy||Auto alignment：+/- 1 μm
|Gap||1 to 200 μm Servo motor
Setup resolution：1 μm
|Resolving Power||Soft contact exposure
Hard contact exposure
|Dimensions & Weight||Main body dimensions：W 1800 x D 1650 x H 2015 mm
Total weight(including lamp house)：1400 kg