Exposure system that prints patterns on photoresist-coated substrates aligned with a mask, in which an automatic alignment mechanism is available for multi-layer exposure. Substrate loading, alignment, exposure, and unloading are performed automatically.
- Our original parallelization mechanism enables making a proximity gap between a mask and a wafer with high accuracy.
- Our original high speed image processing technique realizes high accuracy alignment.
- The image processing technique can enable propositioning a thin, warped or fragile wafer such as quartz (optional).
- Our original precision contact-pressure control mechanism enables a wafer to contact a mask with high accuracy.
- A vacuum chuck is employed to fix a wafer on its back side, realizing high speed & accuracy and stable automatic transfer of the wafer.
|Light source||Super high-pressure mercury lamp：500W or 1kW|
|Outer dimensions and weights||Main body dimensions||W1340 x D1430 x H1900mm|
|Main body weight||1120kg|
|Optional items||Production management system (D-Net), bottom-viewed auto alignment, ○/□ substrate compatibility|
※Custom substrate size, mercury lamp wattage or other special spec available.